Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Series Review: Is "WandaVision" a Marvel?
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 30, 2014
“Earth to Echo” is an engagingly unassuming “E.T.” knockoff, a kids’ movie that serves up a similar alien-with-kids story in “Blair Witch/Paranormal” shaky cam package. It’s been over 30 years since “E.T. the Extraterrestrial,” so why not? Disney produced it, … Continue reading
Please consider the headline as it was intended, a question which group sourcing may help me answer. If I was trolling for controversy-driven pageviews, I’d have posted “Is Eastwood’s ‘Jersey Boys’ racist?” Clint Eastwood’s film of the Broadway bio-musical about … Continue reading