Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 13, 2014
Michael Keaton’s March comeback didn’t happen, despite national magazine profiles built around that notion. Quick quiz–which spring film was supposed to launch him on that trail? Hint, Aaron Paul was behind the wheel in it. Here’s the “one-time screen superhero … Continue reading
Reviews for both of this weekend’s wide releases have been overwhelmingly positive, though skipping past the deceptive Tomatometer to the more measured Metacritic scale shows support for “How to Train Your Dragon 2” is a bit soft. As in everybody … Continue reading