Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves"
- Movie Review: Lifelong Friends Journey from "Chantilly Lace" to "Chantilly Bridge"
- Documentary Review: Remembering "Jimmie and Stevie Ray Vaughan: Brothers in Blues"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: June 27, 2014
Box Office: Will “Transformers” clear $100 million?
The $billion dollar “Transformers” franchise returns to screens with no Shia, no Megan Fox, no Turturro or any of the humans from the first three films. New lead, Mark Wahlberg, new younger short-short wearing hottie, Nicola Peltz. Better, more legible … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: Will “Transformers” clear $100 million?
Movie Review: Spanish period piece shows that “Living is Easy With Eyes Closed”
Antonio is a balding, 40ish English teacher in 1960s Spain. Franco and his fascists are still in power, and the burden of that oppressive rule is felt throughout the culture — nuns quick to slap students at his school, quicker … Continue reading
Movie Review: “Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon”
You may feel you’re a better person, just for having watched “Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon.” Gordon, personal manager to musicians, celebrity chefs and film royalty such as Michael Douglas and Sylvester Stallone, and friend to everybody, especially the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon”