Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- "Hamilton" vs. "1776" isn't a fair fight, save in one regard
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 28, 2014
There’s a lovely sentiment that the late movie critic Roger Ebert expressed when describing what movies were to him and why this medium that he spent his life covering still mattered.“The movies are like a machine that generates empathy.” A … Continue reading
The reviews were scathing, the buzz seemed weak. But there’s a reason studios recycle titles, reboot franchises and deliver a stack of sequels every summer. That reason is you. You keep showing up, despite all evidence and logic that suggest … Continue reading