Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: June 7, 2014
Movie Review: “The Grand Seduction” has the familiar charms of a winning formula
Small, remote town pulls every trick in the book to land itself a much-needed town doctor. The locals are always colorful and quirky, the new doc, a Big Medicine cynic. Maybe he’s a New Yorker, as he was on … Continue reading
Box Office: “Fault/Stars” HUGE, “Maleficent” rolls, “Edge of Tomorrow” way back
What George Lucas once said about girls — something along the lines of “If you figure out what 12 year old girls will like, you’re set for life” — is true in spades this weekend. It’s an estrogen-owned box office, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Fault/Stars” HUGE, “Maleficent” rolls, “Edge of Tomorrow” way back