Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Aubrey Plaza is the voice of her generation -- "Emily the Criminal"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Movie Review: Gemma Arterton falls for the "Rogue Agent" -- or does she?
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Movie Review: Make a Great Climb, risk a Great "Fall"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 7, 2014
Small, remote town pulls every trick in the book to land itself a much-needed town doctor. The locals are always colorful and quirky, the new doc, a Big Medicine cynic. Maybe he’s a New Yorker, as he was on … Continue reading
What George Lucas once said about girls — something along the lines of “If you figure out what 12 year old girls will like, you’re set for life” — is true in spades this weekend. It’s an estrogen-owned box office, … Continue reading