Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 16, 2014
The spring and summer of 2012 are forever ago — in movie years. And that suits Taylor Kitsch just fine. It’s a year worth forgetting, in a lot of ways. The hunky star of the TV version of “Friday Night … Continue reading