Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 6, 2014
MIAMI BEACH — Canadians are easy to spot in Florida. Guys like Jay Baruchel don’t have to open their mouths and drop an “a-boat” or “I’ve never BEAN here before” to give away the game. They’re pink. “I’m like a … Continue reading
By day, Donna Stern works in Unoppressive Non-Imperialist Bargain Books sin Brooklyn. By night, the cute 28 year-old has a few drinks — and a few more — and gets up on stage at her favorite dive and does stand-up.It’s … Continue reading
Let’s hold this truth to be self-evident. Nobody ever changed his or her deep rooted political beliefs by watching a political documentary. Ever.Such films, from the Jerry Falwell backed attacks on the Clintons to Michael Moore’s Jeremiads, to “Hillary: The … Continue reading