Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 2, 2014
He’s got that Mike Myers’ sized animation franchise to lean on — “How to Train Your Dragon 2” is due out the 13th. But Jay Baruchel is avoiding the Myers trap by acting-acting-acting, turning up in indie films like “The … Continue reading
Whatever the thriller “Cold in July” sets out to be, it becomes something significantly different the moment Don Johnson shows up. What started out as a grim survive-a-criminal’s-vengeance tale, a slice of early ’80s Texas Gothic, develops a swagger the … Continue reading