Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Navy Fliers test limits of "Devotion" over Korea
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: When Peter Pan makes a promise, "The Lost Girls" wait for him
- Movie Review: When Jazz and Love Don't Mix -- "Learn to Swim"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 2, 2014
He’s got that Mike Myers’ sized animation franchise to lean on — “How to Train Your Dragon 2” is due out the 13th. But Jay Baruchel is avoiding the Myers trap by acting-acting-acting, turning up in indie films like “The … Continue reading
Whatever the thriller “Cold in July” sets out to be, it becomes something significantly different the moment Don Johnson shows up. What started out as a grim survive-a-criminal’s-vengeance tale, a slice of early ’80s Texas Gothic, develops a swagger the … Continue reading