Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? "Deviant Love" defies its titillating title
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: You just never know how much "The Night Clerk" sees
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: Run and hide "Sunday Girl"
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 2, 2014
He’s got that Mike Myers’ sized animation franchise to lean on — “How to Train Your Dragon 2” is due out the 13th. But Jay Baruchel is avoiding the Myers trap by acting-acting-acting, turning up in indie films like “The … Continue reading
Whatever the thriller “Cold in July” sets out to be, it becomes something significantly different the moment Don Johnson shows up. What started out as a grim survive-a-criminal’s-vengeance tale, a slice of early ’80s Texas Gothic, develops a swagger the … Continue reading