Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Gibson's the bomb squad cop, Kevin Dillon's the hacker in the "Hot Seat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: "Ash & Dust," and blood and revenge over a mysterious box
- Classic Film Review: Robert Redford IS "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972)
- Documentary Review -- "Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song"
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 14, 2014
Kind of retro, comedy that flirts with stereotyping — but that’s kind of their point, this Key and Peele. Right? Pretty funny, in a broad “Amos’n Andy” sense.
Everybody expects “The Lego Movie” to do another blockbuster weekend this President’s Day.” Another $39 million, Box Office Mojo figures. Everything is STILL awesome. No way “Robocop” or “About Last Night…” top that, right? “Robocop” will be lucky to have … Continue reading
Your best bet for a date movie this Valentine’s Day, or this whole weekend — if you HAVEN’T seen “Her” — is the spirited if somewhat sexually muted remake of “About Last Night…” Not as romantic as the Rob Lowe/Demi … Continue reading