Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 24, 2014
Very sad to hear that funnyman, writer/director Harold Ramis has died. He was 69, the Chicago Tribune says in the story on his death. He wrote “Caddyshack,” was famous for the “Ghostbusters” movies, reliable support to Bill Murray in “Stripes,” … Continue reading
There’s a lot to be extrapolated from this weekend’s box office tallies, far beyond the ongoing love for “The LEGO Movie” and arrival of Kevin Hart as a big box office star. Another $30 million or so added on this … Continue reading