Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Documentary Review -- Mexican cuisine's first foreign champion, "Diana Kennedy: Nothing Fancy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 20, 2014
They’ve turned their History Channel TV series into a New Testament movie. “The Bible” has been boiled down to “Son of God,” or at least “Bible” elements have been added to this faith-based feature film. Mark Burnett (“Survivor”) and his … Continue reading
Wes Anderson did it, Bill Murray did a Charlie Rose interview promoting it. It’s going to be daft and twee and all those words critics like to use about comedies that make you titter and smirk in wry recognition. Love … Continue reading
Kevin Costner and the director McG are plunged into the madcap mayhem of Monsieur Luc Besson in “3 Days to Kill,” a serio-comic thriller about mortality, murder for hire and fatherhood.This being a Besson script and production, it’s also about … Continue reading
Pity Paul W.S. Anderson. He’s directed so many awful movies, most of them with “Resident” and “Evil” in the title, that Sony-Tristar ineptly elected to dump his “Pompeii” at the end of February, to hide it from movie critics until … Continue reading