Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Animated "Over the Moon" marries Chinese animation and sensibilities to Hollywood storytelling
- Movie Review: "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm," just as outrageous, not as funny
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 11, 2014
Oscar winning screenwriter, producer and director Akiva Goldsman fell in love with Mark Helprin’s 1983 novel “Winter’s Tale” decades ago. And despite the book’s themes, texture, density and sheer bulk — it is 740 pages long — he could never … Continue reading