Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: Moss cuts and corrodes all she surveys as "Shirley"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 11, 2014
Oscar winning screenwriter, producer and director Akiva Goldsman fell in love with Mark Helprin’s 1983 novel “Winter’s Tale” decades ago. And despite the book’s themes, texture, density and sheer bulk — it is 740 pages long — he could never … Continue reading