Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Netflixable? "Offering to the Storm" finishes the Spanish Kill Baby Girls cult trilogy
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: Arranged marriages with "A Suitable Girl" are more complicated than you think
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Don't cross your imaginary lover, not if she's named "Sylvia"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 11, 2014
Oscar winning screenwriter, producer and director Akiva Goldsman fell in love with Mark Helprin’s 1983 novel “Winter’s Tale” decades ago. And despite the book’s themes, texture, density and sheer bulk — it is 740 pages long — he could never … Continue reading