Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: Moss cuts and corrodes all she surveys as "Shirley"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 25, 2014
Steve Coogan may have copped Oscar nominations for writing and producing “Philomena,” a film that offers Judi Dench another shot at an acting Oscar and Coogan a chance to re-invent himself as an actor. But the reason Coogan’s always needed … Continue reading
If you don’t know the name, you’ve been remiss in keeping up with your BBC America viewing. Steve Coogan’s greatest TV creation, a dumb, shallow and embittered talk show host with a jones for ABBA — and himself — has … Continue reading