Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 10, 2014
More than a few friends have asked, “So, is Kevin Costner in like every movie coming out this year?” No. But there was “Jack Ryan,” and there is in April “Draft Day.” And “3 Days to Kill” comes in a … Continue reading
A huge February opening for “The Lego Movie,” which rode enthusiastic reviews and the eagerness of millions of Lego-loving kids to an epic $69 million opening this past weekend. Yeah. Wow. Witty script by the “Cloudy with a Chance of … Continue reading