Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 10, 2014
More than a few friends have asked, “So, is Kevin Costner in like every movie coming out this year?” No. But there was “Jack Ryan,” and there is in April “Draft Day.” And “3 Days to Kill” comes in a … Continue reading
A huge February opening for “The Lego Movie,” which rode enthusiastic reviews and the eagerness of millions of Lego-loving kids to an epic $69 million opening this past weekend. Yeah. Wow. Witty script by the “Cloudy with a Chance of … Continue reading