Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 8, 2014
Any worries we had that John Cusack was going to have trouble finding roles as he circled the day he gets that AARP card in the mail are mollified by “Adult World.” Indie cinema will always have a place for … Continue reading
Friday night was big enough that “The Lego Movie,” with its biggest day today (Saturday) is projected to clear $60 million by late night Sunday. HUGE opening for an animated film in Feb. What’s more, there are two other animated … Continue reading
He’s an Oscar winning screenwriter who tackled a 700-page novel, adapting and directing “Winter’s Tale” for the big screen. DAunting. Not quite “Da Vinci Code” daunting, but tough enough. She’s one of the stars of this time-traveling romantic fantasy. And … Continue reading