Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții) "
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 8, 2014
Any worries we had that John Cusack was going to have trouble finding roles as he circled the day he gets that AARP card in the mail are mollified by “Adult World.” Indie cinema will always have a place for … Continue reading
Friday night was big enough that “The Lego Movie,” with its biggest day today (Saturday) is projected to clear $60 million by late night Sunday. HUGE opening for an animated film in Feb. What’s more, there are two other animated … Continue reading
He’s an Oscar winning screenwriter who tackled a 700-page novel, adapting and directing “Winter’s Tale” for the big screen. DAunting. Not quite “Da Vinci Code” daunting, but tough enough. She’s one of the stars of this time-traveling romantic fantasy. And … Continue reading