Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Amazon serves up the Holocaust as Vengeance Fantasy -- "Hunters"
- Netflixable? Big bucks for a low-rent potboiler -- "The Last Thing He Wanted"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 8, 2014
Any worries we had that John Cusack was going to have trouble finding roles as he circled the day he gets that AARP card in the mail are mollified by “Adult World.” Indie cinema will always have a place for … Continue reading
Friday night was big enough that “The Lego Movie,” with its biggest day today (Saturday) is projected to clear $60 million by late night Sunday. HUGE opening for an animated film in Feb. What’s more, there are two other animated … Continue reading
He’s an Oscar winning screenwriter who tackled a 700-page novel, adapting and directing “Winter’s Tale” for the big screen. DAunting. Not quite “Da Vinci Code” daunting, but tough enough. She’s one of the stars of this time-traveling romantic fantasy. And … Continue reading