Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 8, 2014
Any worries we had that John Cusack was going to have trouble finding roles as he circled the day he gets that AARP card in the mail are mollified by “Adult World.” Indie cinema will always have a place for … Continue reading
Friday night was big enough that “The Lego Movie,” with its biggest day today (Saturday) is projected to clear $60 million by late night Sunday. HUGE opening for an animated film in Feb. What’s more, there are two other animated … Continue reading
He’s an Oscar winning screenwriter who tackled a 700-page novel, adapting and directing “Winter’s Tale” for the big screen. DAunting. Not quite “Da Vinci Code” daunting, but tough enough. She’s one of the stars of this time-traveling romantic fantasy. And … Continue reading