Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A long wallow in Southern Gothic, "The Devil All the Time"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 1, 2014
As late as October or so, Jason Reitman’s “LAbor Day” had Oscar buzz. A melodramatic novel with thriller elements, Oscar winner Kate Winslet held hostage (hostage in LOVE) by Josh Brolin, a Joyce Maynard best seller adapted with care and … Continue reading