Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 13, 2014
Movie Review: “RoboCop,” a remake whose time hasn’t come
“So much is missing from the “RoboCop” remake that one scarcely knows where to begin. A doomed Detroit, plunging into a crime-ridden abyss, is turned suburban and blase here. That robs the film of the desperation, the “We’ll try anything … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “RoboCop,” a remake whose time hasn’t come