Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 12, 2014
Kevin Hart brings his “A” game to “About Last Night…” For those of us despairing that we’d ever see the little man at his antic best, after that lame second concert film and half-speed blockbuster “Ride Along,” that’s good news. … Continue reading
Kids, this is not your parents’ “Endless Love.” Scott Spencer’s novel of romantic obsession so strong that it flirts with mental illness has had its sharp edges rubbed off, its dramatic weight lifted and its focus shifted in this adaptation … Continue reading
These past few years, it’s been pretty hard to get Kevin Costner off his back porch. It’s in Aspen, so we kind of understand. He’s been raising three children under the age of 10, with his second wife, Christine. “Half … Continue reading
And then some. Yes, the woman who carried “Her” with just her sexy voice is shaking her other assets in this trailer. Oh my. “Alien seductress?” The hitchhikers in Scotland that she falls in with don’t stand a chance.
Mark Helprin’s thirty year old fantasy novel “Winter’s Tale” saunters onto the screen as a lovely but slow and emotionally austere experience, a romantic weeper that shortchanges the romance and the tears.< They threw Oscar winning screenwriter Akiva Goldsman (“A … Continue reading