Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Keira and Carrie play the reporters who name the "Boston Strangler"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 22, 2014
Weekend Box Office: “3 Days to Kill” opens mildly, “Lego” wins again
Chalk up another $29 million or so for “The Lego Movie,” which added screens this weekend despite the fact that “Pompeii” is opening on over 2500 3D screens nationwide. “3 Days to Kill” may make it into the low teen$, … Continue reading