Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review: "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 26, 2014
The once and forever hobbit Frodo Elijah Wood has had a pretty interesting career post-Middle Earth. Not that a lot of people have noticed. He was terrific in a small role in “Sin City,” was perfect in “Everything is Illuminated,” … Continue reading
The label “durable” as in “durable leading man” has never fit Liam Neeson more than it does in these late career action pictures that have become his bread and butter since “Taken.” He still looks like he can take a … Continue reading
We should all be so lucky as to live in a world designed, peopled and manipulated by Wes Anderson. His latest film, “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” is a dark, daft and deft triumph of design details. From the purple velvet … Continue reading