Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- "Hamilton" vs. "1776" isn't a fair fight, save in one regard
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Lola Igna" knows what it's like to be old -- very old
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 17, 2014
Filmmakers have to know in this day and age that they’re going to take some hits for even hinting that the mentally ill are “cute” in a movie. Writers should know it, directors and the actors playing such parts as … Continue reading
Elizabeth Olsen got her start in the theater and her big break — all her breaks — in independent films.From “Martha Marcy May Marlene” to “Liberal Arts,” “Kill Your Darlings” to the new period piece “In Secret,” the younger sister … Continue reading