The serious and seriously posh actress is finding her career second wind in thrillers like “Resurrection,” which comes our way Aug. 5, thanks to IFC. A paranoid mother will do anything to “protect myself and my daughter from harm.”
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? In "F*ck Love Too" the Dutch master the art of making crappy sequels
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Series Review: Spacek and Simmons and a lot of space-time killed under the endless "Night Sky"
Find a Movie Review