Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Fraser shines in capturing a life beached and foundering -- "The Whale"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 24, 2022
A little IFC Midnight sci Fi horror for you. Coming soon.
Richard Dreyfuss, Anna Camp and Isaiah Mustafa saddle up — or sit and shoot — in this Western due out June 24.
Switzerland’s “Escape King,” a bourgeois-born career criminal who declared “I like to steal my luxury,” and a sickly, crusading leftist lawyer who fell for him would seem an unlikely pair to hang a story about the pursuit of justice, human … Continue reading
Bale and Taika and Tessa. Natalie’s back? And golly, Russell Crowe? Fun fun fun. July 8.
“One Second” is an often loud, generally goofy Egyptian comedy of the High Concept school. It’s no better and not really any worse than a lot of similar Hollywood farces built on similarly silly concepts. But the novelty of it … Continue reading