Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Netflixable? A drug dealer needs a bike racer to be his "Centaur"
- Netflixable? "Heart Parade" is a rom-com that goes to the (Dachshund) Dogs
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 24, 2022
A little IFC Midnight sci Fi horror for you. Coming soon.
Richard Dreyfuss, Anna Camp and Isaiah Mustafa saddle up — or sit and shoot — in this Western due out June 24.
Switzerland’s “Escape King,” a bourgeois-born career criminal who declared “I like to steal my luxury,” and a sickly, crusading leftist lawyer who fell for him would seem an unlikely pair to hang a story about the pursuit of justice, human … Continue reading
Bale and Taika and Tessa. Natalie’s back? And golly, Russell Crowe? Fun fun fun. July 8.
“One Second” is an often loud, generally goofy Egyptian comedy of the High Concept school. It’s no better and not really any worse than a lot of similar Hollywood farces built on similarly silly concepts. But the novelty of it … Continue reading