Diane Kruger and Jeffrey Donovan play sympathetic parents, but people with their own problems, in this June 17 release. Love the tone. Serious. Romantic. Teenage longing confronted by harsh leaving-for-college reality.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Movie Review: A Farrelly Brother and Zac Efron set out on "The Greatest Beer Run Ever"
- Movie Review: "Project Wolf Hunting" is a Slaughterhouse at Sea
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Series Preview: Jon Bernthal pretties up for "American Gigolo" in series form
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- The Oddest Tune in "The Greatest Beer Run Ever?"
Find a Movie Review