Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- The lowly Chevy Nova finally has its (movie, TV) moment?
- Movie Review: Leisurely "Goodbye Honey" proves again that there's no such thing as a "slack" thriller
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Preview: The dystopia is further in the future than Twitter suggests --"2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Movie Review: Hyped "A Better Life" is just a pale imitation of "Bicycle Thieves"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 15, 2021
Looks daft, and diddley aye.
“Home Alone” with an evil spirit/genie? Looks enterprising and alarming. May 14, “The Djinn” comes to us in theaters or on demand.
With R’hllor as my witness, I had no idea Nikolaj Coster-Waldau could be this offhandedly funny and charming. The Danish “Game of Thrones” hunk is our guide through Greenland, a country he married into (His wife Nukâka is from here.), … Continue reading
You remember Camp David, but do know the path his life took to get him there? “Upheaval” comes our way June 7.
When it happens, your heart sinks, and maybe an “Aw, dude” crosses your lips. Up until that moment, which we see coming, you could cling to the hope that Coach Fred was going to keep things professional with his new … Continue reading
“YouthMin” is a cute mockumentary in “The Office” mold — “The Office” at Church Camp. It’s got the same “cringeworthy” comedy dynamic as the dysfunctional Scranton paper supply sitcom, a similarly clueless “leader,” but with teen hormones in comic conflict … Continue reading
Call your broker. Fiat Chrysler stock is a “buy ” At least until we see the movie. June 25, popcorn makes a big time comeback.