Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? On the market, and ready for a lowball offer -- "Hostage House"
- Movie Review: Never bet against "Notorious Nick" in the Octagon
- Movie Review: A Different "Suicide Squad," a Lot More Laughs, and Slaughter
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Preview: "A Savage Nature" is a "true story" mass murder drama
- Movie Review: A murder unsolved, a romance tested -- "The Violent Heart"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 22, 2021
Any history of TV’s landmark children’s series “Sesame Street” is going to have Muppets and songs, a lot of laughs and a few tears, and every letter of the alphabet — over and over again. Marilyn Agrelo’s warm and sentimental … Continue reading
Agoraphobia is about to be the new…Asperger’s? May 31.
Just so we’re clear, please do NOT pass the ketchup. There’ll be no eating right after “Death Ranch,” and certainly no red meats or anything that comes with French fries. Here’s an old-fashioned grindhouse “splatter” film, with blood and entrails, … Continue reading
If it wasn’t for Youtube, you’d have a helluva time convincing anybody under the age of 30 that Tiny Tim existed, or even could have existed. Androgynous ahead of his time, with a trilling falsetto that could crack glass, style … Continue reading
His charitable acts and blasts of largesse are well documented, using his wealth to help, aid and make statements for civil and human rights and simple civility. His efforts particularly stand out during the pandemic, especially in his native Georgia … Continue reading