Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? German goon "Buba" has some growing up to do in this dark comedy
- Netflixable? If we "Don't Blame it on Karma! (¿Qué culpa tiene el karma?)," who DO we blame for this laughless rom-com?
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Korean Passengers and Crew face Terror at 30,000 feet -- "Emergency Declaration"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? The Further Murder Investigations of "Pipa" detour into "Recurrence"
- Netflixable? Get away from "Carter"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 4, 2021
My money’s on Christopher Walken. I mean, he’s got Christina Ricci and Zach Braff in his corner in this April 30 release, based on a true story. https://youtu.be/PVK_Ol3VFa0
A big weekend for the big fellas, King Kong and Godzilla, $32.5 million. A big opening week, over $48 million. Big turnout at IMAX theaters, over $4.5 million in tickets sold. That makes Kongzilla the biggest movie of 2021 already. … Continue reading
“The Last Right” is an Irish comedy of no great consequence and endless charm. A road picture with an engaging cast traversing the length of Ireland wrapped in wintry grey, it plays as cinematic comfort food — cute people on … Continue reading