Jason Bateman and Bobby Cannavale join the…fun? This doesn’t look funny at all, but well — we’ll just have to see. April 9 on Netflix.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? You'll never guess "What Lies Below"
- Netflixable? A French "Unhappy Hooker" to the stars -- "Madame Claude"
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: "Stars Fell on Alabama" -- But laughs? Nope.
- Netflixable? An over-the-top Turkish "Oliver Twist," "Paper Lives"
- Book Review: "Woody Allen. Apropos of Nothing. Autobiography."
- Netflixable? A "Bad Trip" that goes a prank or two too far
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Giant Crawly bug menaces "The Arbors"
Find a Movie Review