Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Netflixable? French comedy "Spoiled Brats (Pourris gâtés)" doesn't "Teach them a lesson"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Classic Film Review: Caron and kids treat Cary Grant as "Father Goose"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Joaquin Phoenix as baby-sitter, "C'mon C'mon"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 13, 2021
It’s “Italian for Beginners” for Danish foodies? Who aren’t “beginners?” This looks adorable. And mouth watering. “Food Club” is due out March 19 in the US of A.
I’m fixing to have a problem with this if it turns out “Krypton’s” Georgina Campbell, in the title role, is a CIA agent masquerading as a journalist. More than a few reporters have been kidnapped and a few killed by … Continue reading
Channel surfing by this title the other night took me back to 1986, when John Hughes was just finishing up an epic run as “Movie Voice of American Teenagers” and Molly Ringwald took her curtain call as The Girl in … Continue reading
Much respect for writer-director Stephen Basilone for leaning into what any movie fan is thinking after our hero is bowled over by our bubbly heroine in “Long Weekend.” “Are you REAL?” Bart (Finn Wittrock) wants to know of this Force … Continue reading