Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? On the market, and ready for a lowball offer -- "Hostage House"
- Movie Review: A murder unsolved, a romance tested -- "The Violent Heart"
- Movie Review: Never bet against "Notorious Nick" in the Octagon
- Movie Review: A Different "Suicide Squad," a Lot More Laughs, and Slaughter
- Movie Preview: "A Savage Nature" is a "true story" mass murder drama
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 13, 2021
It’s “Italian for Beginners” for Danish foodies? Who aren’t “beginners?” This looks adorable. And mouth watering. “Food Club” is due out March 19 in the US of A.
I’m fixing to have a problem with this if it turns out “Krypton’s” Georgina Campbell, in the title role, is a CIA agent masquerading as a journalist. More than a few reporters have been kidnapped and a few killed by … Continue reading
Channel surfing by this title the other night took me back to 1986, when John Hughes was just finishing up an epic run as “Movie Voice of American Teenagers” and Molly Ringwald took her curtain call as The Girl in … Continue reading
Much respect for writer-director Stephen Basilone for leaning into what any movie fan is thinking after our hero is bowled over by our bubbly heroine in “Long Weekend.” “Are you REAL?” Bart (Finn Wittrock) wants to know of this Force … Continue reading