Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: "Don't Worry Darling," it'll all be over soon
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 7, 2021
Here’s another project from the filmic pre-history of Peter Sellers, a little-seen if not “lost” comedy made his with fellow “Goon Show” castmates. If the through-line of modern sketch comedy runs from the Goons to Monty Python to Second City … Continue reading
There is no “bomb” in the Disney Universe, not with all those streaming subscriptions and upcharges to take the edge off. Still opening at a little over half what “Tom & Jerry” did is a bad look. $8.6 million. “Boogie” … Continue reading
Imagine “Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels” or “Rock’n Rolla” set in a world of Colombian gangsters. Some have colorful names, many have down and dirty secrets and nobody’s shy about spilling blood. That’s “Dogwashers,” a Carlos Moreno thriller with … Continue reading