Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- "Hamilton" vs. "1776" isn't a fair fight, save in one regard
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 29, 2020
“Space Force” pops out of the Netflix logo as instantly awful, like a politically-pointed all-star “Saturday Night Live” sketch that never made it on the air — five hours worth. It’s a riff on America’s new “Space Force” that bludgeons … Continue reading
Oh, to fall under the murderous gaze of horror novelist and short story icon Shirley Jackson and survive. That’s how Elisabeth Moss makes one feel about living with, being judged and bullied by the formidable, boozy and unstable creator of … Continue reading
A lawyer for some of the survivors of Jeffrey Epstein uses the perfect phrase to describe what this pedophilia and sex trafficking ring really was. “It was a molestation pyramid scheme,” attorney Brad Edwards says, noting the way “recruiters” working … Continue reading
There are a lot of ways to appreciate this run of bloody minded B movies Mel Gibson has been starring in since his meltdown. He still gives great value, even as an aged tough guy, and being a director he … Continue reading