Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: "Delia's Gone," a Vengeance Thriller with a Twist
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 2, 2020
Netflixable? “All Day and a Night” just seems that long
You think you know Jeffrey Wright, character actor extraordinaire. Yeah, he’s James Bond’s cynical, wry CIA intermediary Felix Leiter. He plays the guy who runs “Westworld” — a real technocrat. Cops, scientists, government officials, family men, men in suits. Even … Continue reading
Bingeworthy? Elle Fanning takes her shot at making Catherine “The Great”
If Helen Mirren was the only choice to play the older, ruthless and legendarily libidinous Catherine the Great, Empress of Russia, for HBO, how bold it is to give us Elle Fanning in a “How she got that way” series, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Bingeworthy? Elle Fanning takes her shot at making Catherine “The Great”