Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review -- "Skin: A History of Nudity in the Movies"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 19, 2020
About six minutes into “Funny Pain,” a stand-ups-talk-about-stand-up documentary focused on Wendi Starling, I thought — “Wait, did she die? Is that what this is, a tribute?” The Jorgy Cruz film is slap-dash, and seems locked in on Wendi’s life … Continue reading