Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: Jean Reno, ever "The Professional," doing wet work in "Cold Blood"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 19, 2020
About six minutes into “Funny Pain,” a stand-ups-talk-about-stand-up documentary focused on Wendi Starling, I thought — “Wait, did she die? Is that what this is, a tribute?” The Jorgy Cruz film is slap-dash, and seems locked in on Wendi’s life … Continue reading