Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 20, 2020
Movie Preview: Animated”STARDOG AND TURBOCAT” has the voices of Charlie D’Amelio, Luke Evans, Bill Nighy
No Pixar pics during the pandemic, no Sony or DreamWorks. No interest in SCOOB!” What do you think? Should I review this one? Love that Bill Nighy
Documentary Review: The strange relationship that develops between “The Paint and the Thief” who robbed her
One day in 2015, two men went into Oslo’s Galleri Nobel and stole two large photorealistic paintings by Barbora Kysilkova, a lightly-regarded Czech emigre newly-settled in Norway. There was surveillance footage of the crime, one guy in a hoodie, the … Continue reading
Truth be told, “End of Sentence” doesn’t get you, straight out of the gate. It’s downbeat, and the father-son rift acted out by Logan Lerman and John Hawkes feels contrived, more something dictated by the script and the near archetypes … Continue reading
Sweet Variety piece on director Lynn Shelton, getting close to her special contributions to indie cinema. https://t.co/K42GGS1zci https://t.co/llvNZjsYLj https://twitter.com/Variety_Film/status/1263112382462611457?s=20
You probably wrote their ad campaign, just based on the headline. “You check, but you never check out.” Very “Hotel California,” in Europe. Without the “f—–g Eagles, man.” A June 12 release.
Netflix puts Steve Carell in charge of “Space Force ” Seems so right.