Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Classic Film Review: Renoir's "The Southerner (1945)"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Preview: Is "Therapy Dogs" "the last high school movie?"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 23, 2017
The bad news surrounding Pixar chief John Lasseter probably won’t dampen enthusiasm for the studio’s Mexican musical romp “Coco.” Even if the brand itself is tarnished, in the long run. But is its appeal broad enough, demographically, for it to … Continue reading