Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "The 49th Parallel"(1941) reminds us Nazis aren't "very fine people"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 29, 2017
Movie Review: A French Chanteuse’s Sad, Sad Life is laid bare in “Dalida”
In America, we have been known to eat anything fried, to queue up for the films of Adam Sandler and the endless “Farewell” tours of Cher and KISS. And in France, they still savor the taste of snails, and never … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: A French Chanteuse’s Sad, Sad Life is laid bare in “Dalida”
Movie Review: Get those Drugs to France via “Fast Convoy”
A good chase thriller isn’t so much scripted as diagrammed, mapped-out. Characters have to get from Point A to Point B. Make the journey viable and scenic. Create interesting obstacles for them to overcome — a police dragnet, a dangerous … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Get those Drugs to France via “Fast Convoy”