Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 6, 2017
Remember all that fuss, the actors who quit “Fifty Shades of Grey” before the cameras rolled? Whatever the financial payoff, three films into this franchise have proven this much. The sterile, kinky female wish fulfillment fantasy trilogy hasn’t made stars … Continue reading
Two children, separated by half a century, experience the marvels of the Big City as they explore it, alone, in “Wonderstruck,” Todd Haynes’ fanciful film of the Brian Selznick novel. Adults are invited to tap into the … Continue reading
In the interest of transparency, and perhaps to avoid shipping out another form email to a studio publicist irate over which “embargo” they’ve placed on whatever movie they have entering the marketplace, let me put a few thoughts down here … Continue reading