Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Movie Review: Norway and Jenny Slate shimmer in "The Sunlit Night"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Old Guard" brings a comic book franchise to Netflix
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 30, 2017
No more Kevin Spacey. An Oscar winner replaced by an Oscar winner in Ridley Scott’s take on the infamous 1970s Getty kidnapping.
People griping about the glacial pace of change should take a peek at this trailer for a spring teen romance by a major Hollywood movie studio and featuring A-listers in supporting roles. Twenty years since Matthew Shepard and “Boys Don’t … Continue reading
It looks serious-minded, sober. And if it aims for controversy, it’s soft-peddled in the film’s first trailer. Aside from, oh, Jesus played by Joaquin Phoenix and Chiwetel Ejiofor playing St. Peter. Rooney Mara has the title role, a “fallen woman” … Continue reading