Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 30, 2017
No more Kevin Spacey. An Oscar winner replaced by an Oscar winner in Ridley Scott’s take on the infamous 1970s Getty kidnapping.
People griping about the glacial pace of change should take a peek at this trailer for a spring teen romance by a major Hollywood movie studio and featuring A-listers in supporting roles. Twenty years since Matthew Shepard and “Boys Don’t … Continue reading
It looks serious-minded, sober. And if it aims for controversy, it’s soft-peddled in the film’s first trailer. Aside from, oh, Jesus played by Joaquin Phoenix and Chiwetel Ejiofor playing St. Peter. Rooney Mara has the title role, a “fallen woman” … Continue reading