Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: The Love of Two Women props up "The Laureate"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Hard times make for Hard Crimes "Downeast"
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 30, 2017
No more Kevin Spacey. An Oscar winner replaced by an Oscar winner in Ridley Scott’s take on the infamous 1970s Getty kidnapping.
People griping about the glacial pace of change should take a peek at this trailer for a spring teen romance by a major Hollywood movie studio and featuring A-listers in supporting roles. Twenty years since Matthew Shepard and “Boys Don’t … Continue reading
It looks serious-minded, sober. And if it aims for controversy, it’s soft-peddled in the film’s first trailer. Aside from, oh, Jesus played by Joaquin Phoenix and Chiwetel Ejiofor playing St. Peter. Rooney Mara has the title role, a “fallen woman” … Continue reading