Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Preview: A lot of stars swirl down the drain of "American Night"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 4, 2017
What a difference a title makes, right? I mean, who’s going to buy tickets to a screen romance titled “Holding Pattern.” This thin, slow Jake Goldberger dramedy sat in cinema limbo until somebody had the bright idea of re-titling it … Continue reading
“Thor: Ragnarok” looked like a $100 million hit Friday morning, based on Thursday night’s numbers. But Friday changed all that and for the better. It’s now headed toward a $115-120 opening, right at the top end of projections. That’s the … Continue reading