Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Failure is "Elemental" in this Pixar Pic
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? Italian kids master music piracy -- "Mixed by Erry"
- Movie Review: Anne Heche adds grace notes to her final film, "What Remains"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 4, 2017
Movie Review: “Almost Friends” is an Also Ran of a Romance
What a difference a title makes, right? I mean, who’s going to buy tickets to a screen romance titled “Holding Pattern.” This thin, slow Jake Goldberger dramedy sat in cinema limbo until somebody had the bright idea of re-titling it … Continue reading
Box Office: Mighty “Thor” rolls toward a $120 million opening
“Thor: Ragnarok” looked like a $100 million hit Friday morning, based on Thursday night’s numbers. But Friday changed all that and for the better. It’s now headed toward a $115-120 opening, right at the top end of projections. That’s the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: Mighty “Thor” rolls toward a $120 million opening