Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 4, 2017
What a difference a title makes, right? I mean, who’s going to buy tickets to a screen romance titled “Holding Pattern.” This thin, slow Jake Goldberger dramedy sat in cinema limbo until somebody had the bright idea of re-titling it … Continue reading
“Thor: Ragnarok” looked like a $100 million hit Friday morning, based on Thursday night’s numbers. But Friday changed all that and for the better. It’s now headed toward a $115-120 opening, right at the top end of projections. That’s the … Continue reading