Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Documentary Review: A ski resort disaster dissected -- "Buried: The 1982 Alpine Meadows Avalanche"
- Movie Review: "Teacher"
- Movie Review: The Witch oh the witch oh the witches are back -- "Hocus Pocus 2"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: The Wonder that was Bowie -- "Moonage Daydream"
- Movie Review: Just a coupla "Bros," looking for love
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 16, 2017
Anthony Gonzalez is an Angelino child actor whose big break is a movie where he’s A) the leading man, B) he sings and C) that is already the biggest hit in Mexican box office history. No, we don’t see his … Continue reading
Paul Thomas Anderson and Daniel Day Lewis and a holiday season release schedule is all you really need to know about the intentions here. Yeah. Bring on the nominations. Anderson goes for a British period piece and sexual intrigue thriller? … Continue reading
Love the concept — sign language, measured footsteps “so they” can’t hear/find you. Love pairing up Emily Blunt with husband John Krasinski, who could use a hit. (:Special K,” as Emily calls him, also directed it.) A chilling and yes … Continue reading
So there’s a nice dust-up starting between the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and Jordan Peele, the sketch-show comic who wrote and directed “Get Out.” The Golden Globes-givers say “Get Out” will be entered in the “best musical or comedy” category … Continue reading
“Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” is a film Jeremiad whose time has come. A searing, dark comedy tearing into unaccountable racist, homophobic police, the impotent rage of the wronged, the small-mindedness of small towns and the redemption of the seemingly … Continue reading