Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Classic Film Review: Renoir's "The Southerner (1945)"
- Movie Preview: Is "Therapy Dogs" "the last high school movie?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 20, 2017
It’s hard to make any movie about newspapering these days without it feeling like a wallow in nostalgia. So with “The Newspaperman,” the new documentary about Ben Bradlee, the iconic editor of The Washington Post, director John Maggio doesn’t even … Continue reading