Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Netflixable? Even Canada has its gun nut survivalists, prepping for "The Decline"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2017
A woman bedding both a father and a son has long been a staple of romantic melodramas, and even romantic comedies. So is there any edge left to it, anything new Hollywood can bring to the table on this subject? … Continue reading
Smith-Coronas had this delicate touch. Rush your words and the keys would clump like gravy going wrong in the pan. Underwoods, Royals? You could pound those behemoths with passion, forcing out angry words that threatened to punch through the page. … Continue reading