Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2017
A woman bedding both a father and a son has long been a staple of romantic melodramas, and even romantic comedies. So is there any edge left to it, anything new Hollywood can bring to the table on this subject? … Continue reading
Smith-Coronas had this delicate touch. Rush your words and the keys would clump like gravy going wrong in the pan. Underwoods, Royals? You could pound those behemoths with passion, forcing out angry words that threatened to punch through the page. … Continue reading