Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2017
A woman bedding both a father and a son has long been a staple of romantic melodramas, and even romantic comedies. So is there any edge left to it, anything new Hollywood can bring to the table on this subject? … Continue reading
Smith-Coronas had this delicate touch. Rush your words and the keys would clump like gravy going wrong in the pan. Underwoods, Royals? You could pound those behemoths with passion, forcing out angry words that threatened to punch through the page. … Continue reading