Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 17, 2017
Movie Review: “The Only Living Boy in New York”
A woman bedding both a father and a son has long been a staple of romantic melodramas, and even romantic comedies. So is there any edge left to it, anything new Hollywood can bring to the table on this subject? … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “The Only Living Boy in New York”
Movie Review: The future will be analog and typewritten according to “California Typewriter”
Smith-Coronas had this delicate touch. Rush your words and the keys would clump like gravy going wrong in the pan. Underwoods, Royals? You could pound those behemoths with passion, forcing out angry words that threatened to punch through the page. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: The future will be analog and typewritten according to “California Typewriter”