Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Netflixable? The silly sci-fi excesses and faded Bruce Willis cool of "Cosmic Sin"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2017
A woman bedding both a father and a son has long been a staple of romantic melodramas, and even romantic comedies. So is there any edge left to it, anything new Hollywood can bring to the table on this subject? … Continue reading
Smith-Coronas had this delicate touch. Rush your words and the keys would clump like gravy going wrong in the pan. Underwoods, Royals? You could pound those behemoths with passion, forcing out angry words that threatened to punch through the page. … Continue reading