Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 23, 2017
One of the benefits of a broadening indie film horizon is the multiplicity of voices which ensure that stories outside of that NYC/LA corridor are told and made. Winston-Salem, N.C. native Angus MacLachlan wrote “Junebug,” which made Adam Adams, and … Continue reading