Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A Tragic Gay Romance from Italy, "The Neighbor" (aka "Hotel Milano")
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: A Love Story Musical set to The Indigo Girls -- "Glitter & Doom"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 23, 2017
Movie Preview: “Abundant Acreage Available” puts Amy Ryan on a farm she’s about to lose
One of the benefits of a broadening indie film horizon is the multiplicity of voices which ensure that stories outside of that NYC/LA corridor are told and made. Winston-Salem, N.C. native Angus MacLachlan wrote “Junebug,” which made Adam Adams, and … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Preview: “Abundant Acreage Available” puts Amy Ryan on a farm she’s about to lose
Movie Review — “Goon: Last of the Enforcers”
In movies, as in life, there comes a time when getting blind drunk, vomiting in the parking lot after closing time, swearing like you just learned the F-bomb and playing sports and brawling like you’ve nothing to lose isn’t cute … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review — “Goon: Last of the Enforcers”