Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Movie Review: Gemma Arterton falls for the "Rogue Agent" -- or does she?
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Arranged marriage? Get through that first Pandemic date, which lasts "7 Days"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: Kids find Superhero Dad's "Secret Headquarters"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Movie Review -- "The Witch: Part 2, The Other One" gives witches the "Underworld" treatment
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 25, 2017
The last chapter or so of John J. Winters’ “Sam Shepard: A Life,” gives one the feeling that perhaps he or his publisher knew something, and rushed this biography of the Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright, Oscar-nominated actor and iconic Man of … Continue reading
It’s not too much to expect Bruce Lee to be the “hero” of a martial arts biography titled “Birth of the Dragon.” But Lee, here played by Philip Wan-Lung Ng, is sort of this jerk in the background of a … Continue reading