Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: A Dystopian Future whose hopes hang on a "Vesper"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: A Farrelly Brother and Zac Efron set out on "The Greatest Beer Run Ever"
- Movie Review: When Peter Pan makes a promise, "The Lost Girls" wait for him
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 5, 2017
The filmmaking is more pedestrian, the visuals a bit too heavy on travel and meetings and phone wrangling. And the shock and optimism of the Oscar winning “An Inconvenient Truth” is more muted in “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power.” … Continue reading
Years of hype, speculation, studio changes, director/screenwriter, and many many cast changes and FINALLY Stephen King’s “The Dark Tower” books have reached the big screen. And the film may…MAY…take the top spot on its opening weekend. After taking a critical … Continue reading