Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Failure is "Elemental" in this Pixar Pic
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? Italian kids master music piracy -- "Mixed by Erry"
- Movie Review: Anne Heche adds grace notes to her final film, "What Remains"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 15, 2017
Movie Review: Is “The Trip to Spain” a Trip too many?
I love Spain and love these guys — Steve Coogan, Rob Brydon and director Michael Winterbottom. If anyone’s going to get a kick out of two master mimics and comic improvisers eating, driving, bickering and trying out their Roger Moore … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Is “The Trip to Spain” a Trip too many?