Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? "Klaus" gets Netflix into the holiday animation business with style
- Netflixable? Worthington is "Fractured" when his wife and daughter go missing
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 19, 2017
A serial killer mystery set in the bawdy music hall world of 1880s London? With the suspects including assorted performers, a monster of Jewish folklore, a murder victim and old Karl Marx himself? And the Scotland Yard sleuth working the … Continue reading
It’s not a blockbuster, by any means. But package two fan favorites — professional smartasses associated with Marvel franchises — in a sass-off/shoot-out action comedy and you might have a hit. “The Hitman’s Bodyguard” is number one with a bullet, … Continue reading