Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Netflixable? Olga Kurylenko punches above her weight in "Sentinelle"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 8, 2016
As I noted in my review, it can’t be healthy that Melissa McCarthy is entrusting at least a little of her career to her quite-unfunny husband, Ben Falcone. It’s “tragic” that he turns out to be, as her co-writer and … Continue reading