Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Documentary Review: A Great Writer writes and remembers -- "The War and Peace of Tim O'Brien"
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 13, 2016
Look at that face. Kind of Toby Jones meets Aldo Ray on Cellblock 9, right? That’s character actor Neville Archambault. And if I tell you he plays the pervert/lead in a movie about a creep who installs hidden cameras all … Continue reading
Jake Gyllenhaal makes some interesting movie choices, doesn’t he? You don’t see him in ensemble pictures (“Everest”) often. He leans towards the idiocentric and the Jake-centric. He’ll occasionally pair up with another “name” for a “Prisoners” or “Southpaw.” But lately, … Continue reading