Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Movie Review: Norway and Jenny Slate shimmer in "The Sunlit Night"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Netflixable? "The Old Guard" brings a comic book franchise to Netflix
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 13, 2016
Look at that face. Kind of Toby Jones meets Aldo Ray on Cellblock 9, right? That’s character actor Neville Archambault. And if I tell you he plays the pervert/lead in a movie about a creep who installs hidden cameras all … Continue reading
Jake Gyllenhaal makes some interesting movie choices, doesn’t he? You don’t see him in ensemble pictures (“Everest”) often. He leans towards the idiocentric and the Jake-centric. He’ll occasionally pair up with another “name” for a “Prisoners” or “Southpaw.” But lately, … Continue reading