Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Just Get Gerard Butler to "Kandahar"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "A Walk in the Sun" (1945) WWII filmed as it was happening
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 30, 2016
Emma and Steve and Billie Jean and Bobby
Damn. That’s on the money. Emma Stone as Billie Jean King and Steve Carrell as Bobby Riggs? The middle of the Glory Days of American Tennis, and a tennis match that turned into the Shot for Equality Heard Round the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Emma and Steve and Billie Jean and Bobby
Box Office: Another HUGE weekend for “Jungle Book,” “Keanu” stumbles, “Mother’s Day” bombs
Any prayer “The Huntsman: Winter’s War,” ever had of making a dime is over. Finished. Finito. Second weekend of release,Second weekend of release, the most unnecessary sequel of the still-new year is plunging more than 50%, after a weak opener. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: Another HUGE weekend for “Jungle Book,” “Keanu” stumbles, “Mother’s Day” bombs